Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Evaluation, part 1 - Symptoms

Alright, I've been doing pretty poorly the last few weeks and so am re-evaluating where I am and what I should be doing to take care of myself.

Here are my current symptoms:
- achy joints, esp in the morning
- very difficult to wake up - can't think or speak for a while after rising
- bloating, constipation and stomach discomfort
- swollen tongue
- hoarseness
- tonsil stones (ick!)
- occasional hypoglycemic "sugar crash" feeling
- light-headed upon standing up
- scant, painful, irregular menses with no ovulation
- dry skin on face, elbows, feet
- rapid re-gain of all the weight I lost
- always feel tired, can fall asleep sitting esp around 3pm
- difficulty falling asleep, tired but "wired", time when I have most energy
- heart palpitations, hard thumping in chest
- frequent headaches and light sensitivity
- sensitivity to noise
- cold hands and feet
- depression, moodiness esp mid-cycle
- thirsty, but nauseous when drinking water
- kidney pain in lower back
- dark, sweet-smelling urine
- dry, coarse hair that falls out easily
- increased facial hair
- dry feet
- difficulty remembering facts, names, dates
- inability to concentrate/focus
- stressed and overwhelmed very easily
- puffy face, bags under eyes
- slow movement and slow/slurred speech
- difficulty in drawing a full breath
- dry/burning eyes
- low body temperature in the AM
- itchy face at times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amber! I'm so sorry to hear about all of this! I wonder if you might have fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome (they're on the same disease spectrum) as achey muscles/joints, intestinal trouble, tiredness, depression, lack of concentration/memory can all be connected to this. So many of your symptoms I have too, I can so relate. God be with you and give you wisdom!! Have you ever tried the amino acid 5HTP? It's supposed to be amazing for tiredness, achiness, mood, digestion, memory, sleep problems and other low-serotonin-related symptoms. (Sadly I can't take it as I'm on the antidepressant! I hope it might help me eventually get off the anti-d though.) Also SAM-e is another brain nutrient which helps with mood, energy, get up & go.

SandyKaye said...

This is an incredibile list of symptoms. I had no idea. I do hope you can figure out what is needed and do it. Will be praying for God's guidance and help for you and for the family's understanding of your limitations as you work through this. Love you.