Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Final UVA appt

I went yesterday for my final appt at the UVA. I had the 2 1/2 hour fasting glucose test and other baseline readings. It went fine. The head Dr of the study came in to thank me, the nurse was much better this time and I got a nice quiet room with a bed, warm blankets and mindless TV. I turned in all my urine samples. My cycles the last 3 months have actually been a bit short, but they've been there the last 3 months - better than long or nonexistent I say! They told me that in the tests they did during the treatments, I had not ovulated at all - they would let me know if any of the urine tests showed ovulation from the last 3 months. They will be sending all my baseline test results to my ND, who will pass them on to me.

I am looking forward to starting back on the progesterone and estrogen creams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've had some improvement in your cycles. Just go for all you can. Diet, exercise, progesterone cream... have you tried krill or fish oil? Krill oil has made a big difference for me. Also taking a lot more B12 (1000 micrograms a day, as well as at least 80 mg of all the other B-vitamins) and that seems to help mood & clear thinking a lot.