Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ultrasound

Went in for the ultrasound of my ovaries today. All I know is that she took about 50 pictures, made quite a few measurements and I am pretty sure that I saw dark areas that indicate cysts (monitor was turned away from me though)... Tom was able to see the screen more clearly and I have showed him pics online of various types of cysts and he doesn't seem to think he saw anything other than normal follicular cysts. We'll see though! I should get results in the next couple days and then we will see what the docs have to say.

1 comment:

SandyKaye said...

I am glad you are having things visibly checked out. I think that is wise. It gives you a better idea of how to proceed and what the possibilities are. Praying for positive results and contentment by God's provision no matter the outcome.