Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

21.5 week update and progesterone chart

Quick update.  All is going well with pregnancy.  I am feeling good, blood pressure is good, blood sugar readings are good.  Weight gain - well... we are at 17# gained so far, which is hard for me after working so hard to get it off BUT at the same time, I am not swelling, I am walking 2 miles a day and watching my diet pretty closely SO I am not going to worry, it's for a good cause!  :-)  I am having some pubic symphisis pain and am seeing a chiropractor every week or two which seems to be helping.  All of these appointments and labs are pretty crazy - I am running somewhere at least 1 day a week!

My Dr in Richmond is "unexpectedly out of the office for an undetermined amount of time" and so my progesterone monitoring has been transferred to Dr Poehailos in Charlottesville.  I met with her yesterday to get established under her care.  She said all is good and wrote me a new lab order and new rx (closer compounding pharmacy and cheaper - yay!).  My results from this week were lower, just barely down into level 1 so we have bumped my doseage back up to 200mg 2x weekly.  She gave me a chart and we plotted my results for the pregnancy thus far - it also shows expected level and treatment for the various trimesters.  I love the visual and being able to see where we are and want to be!  :-)  I will post it at the top of the blog here and keep it updated so those interested can see and be praying.

That's about it for the update so far.  I have a good bit of the "nursery" (a corner in our room) done and have recieved my first order of cloth diapers.  I will post pics soon.

No comments: