Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Updated

After writing the post below, I started my cycle the same day - day 30, woo hoo! Two weeks of spotting was no fun, but at least there was a fairly normal time between. I am looking forward to being done with the PCOS study so that I can take some more supplements and hormone creams. In the meantime, I am continuing to work on weight loss. It's amazing how much my mood improved as soon as my cycle started. I feel so much better while on my period - even with cramps and aches - it's wierd.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber, I'm glad you are seeing some help from all the hard work/sacrifice you have been doing. I'll pray the Lord will continue to guide you and give you health and joy.

Christy

Anonymous said...

I'm the same. I feel best whenever my body has settled into a certain part of my cycle - like a period. Whenever it's TRYING to do something, like TRYING to ovulate, I often feel worse. During a period is usually one of my better times, despite the achiness!

It's really good that your cycle was 30 days. And when you can take supplements, etc. again that might help even more. Do you think the acupuncture is helping overall?

Every bit of weight you can lose would help your hormones tremendously, so that's a good thing to focus on right now!

Love you & hope to phone you before too long (I'm just getting on my feet after being sick so long this summer! :( )

Mary