Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekly check-in!

Hello! Happy Monday. It has been a very snowy one here! We have had a great time playing and making a snowman and taking pictures, of course. :-)

I did my weigh-in this morning and lost 1 pound and 1/2" from my waist. I had a pretty good week, though still slacking in some areas - I am eating right and that makes a big difference!

I wanted to share a recipe with you for mayonnaise - that's right, completely legal mayonnaise!!! I was craving deviled eggs, so found this one on-line. I made a batch twice this week and we have enjoyed it in egg salad, chicken salad, and deviled eggs... yummy!

Mayonnaise
1 whole eg
2 egg yolks
1 T mustard powder (to taste)
1 T fresh lemon juice (I left this out)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup olive oil

*I don't like the taste of olive oil in my mayo, and have not liked other recipes I have tried that had the olive oil in it - so I used a whole cup of coconut oil and liked it very much.

Directions:
Put eggs, mustard powder, lemon, salt and pepper into food processor or blender. With processor on/blender running on low speed, start adding oil very slowly. Start out with drops and then work up to about 1/16" stream. It should take about 2 min to add the oil. Continue blending until there is no free standing oil. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.

No comments: