Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 4 update


I lost 2 lbs this week and an inch from my waist. I am surprised, since I have been pretty much laying/sitting around all week trying to recover from illness. I was hoping to just maintain - so hooray!

I ate well, no cheats. I still have not been able to start my exercise routine, and only did maybe 2 hot baths this week? Been horrible with my water drinking.

I don't have a new recipe to share, if you have one, please send it to me! I did pick up a new kitchen toy from Target this week. It is a chopper that works fabulously! We eat lots and lots of fresh fruit salads, so this makes the chopping fruit a breeze. My sister-in-law Kerry has one and I got to use it while we were at her house, and I loved it, so spent the $ on one. :-) The kids can do this safely and easily too!

Send me a note and tell me how you are doing. :-)

1 comment:

SandyKaye said...

I have one of these choppers too and I really like it. It can really save a lot of time. Sometimes I forget I have it and start to chop the old way and then I remember I could have done it the easy way. :-)