Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Overdue update

We are doing quite well here.  Still doing GAPs, have added back in most items and considering ourselves done with intro for now.  I have yet to add in peanuts, but have done almonds and sunflower seeds and will be doing more this week.  We are only eating soaked and oven-dried nuts.  We are looking forward to our pizza recipe this week!

I did discover that egg whites are what causes my itchy face.  HUGE bummer as eggs are a large part of our diet.  I plan to not eat them for a while, then try adding just our home-grown egg whites to see if that makes a difference or not.  Need to do some research on what causes that allergy and how I can strengthen my body and digestion to be able to eat them.

I am also adding yogurt later this week as our first dairy since intro.  I hope to find some raw milk to make my own yogurt, cheese and kefir... need to make some calls this week.

Everyone is looking so good, less bloating and roundness, better complexions.  I am pleased, and they are all noticing and are happy about the improvements.  I feel some energy increasing and am having many more good days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, sounds really good, Amber! You've done so well doing such a structured diet for the whole family!! It's hard for me as often when I go on diets, the other are eating normally and that can be a temptation. Please pray, I'm trying to decide whether to go on a diet or not! I've been through so much, not sure if this would add extra pressure on my system! Is the GAPS diet an elimination diet (finding out what foods you're allergic to)?