Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

NaPro Dr appt update

Hi everyone!  We are sitting outside Duke having ice cream and I
thought I'd send an update.  The appt went fine - quick, but Dr Yeung
did a good job answering our questions and concerns.  I have a script
to get lab work done to check on my kidneys and liver and cholesterol
and if they check out fine then I have a script for Metformin which
will help with insulin resistance and weight and lowering
testosterone.  It may help me to ovulate.  He said my cervix looks
fine and I have great CM.  :-).  He did give me a script for an
antibiotic too to see if that clears up some of the continual CM.  He
said he does not suspect endo based on his exam.  He reinforced the
fact that there is no cure for PCOS and the 3 options for treatment if
one wants to conceive are Met, Clomid and Femara - the other 2
stimulate ovulation and he admitted are less of a long-term help and
more of a band-aid fix.  We were clear about wanting my long-term
health to be top priority but that we would love to be fertile also!
I am to stay in touch with LaDean and to send Dr Yeung my chart and an
e-mail every 3 months or if anything changes.  If I become pg, I need
to notify him right away so he can order a lab for a progesterone
test.  I think that's it!  Let me know if there are any ?s.

No comments: