Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Calling fertility journal testers!

I had a couple ladies comment a few posts back about wanting to be a tester for my fertility journal. I have used it for a full cycle now and have a few adjustments to make and then was going to have some printed. If you are still interested, please send me your address so I can mail one to you. There are 100 pages, enough for 3 "normal-length" cycles (ha for us PCOSers!). I will send a questionnaire to you every 30 days for 3 months, so I can find out how you like it and what suggestions you may have. Thanks for being willing - and if you are reading this for the first time - I could use 1-2 more testers, so comment below and INCLUDE your e-mail addy so that I can contact you.

7 comments:

Jessyka said...

Hey Amber this is Jessyka from NFC! I would love to beta test your fertility journal. I've been looking for one. My email address is jlmoeser@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, Rachel from NFC here. Oh that's sounds great - I've been trying different journals and still not foound one that works. My email is rachelschofield@yahoo.co.uk

islandchyck said...

hey Amber,

It's Islandgyrl from NFC. I would love to test your fertility journal for you. I hope you have some left. My email address is c_butler11@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amber! I'd love to be a tester too if you need more. It's Celeste in Austin, Texas. My email is ay_sisi@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Amber - it's Lotte from NFC. If you are still in need of testers I would be really interested in road testing your journal and giving you my feedback. My email address is charlotte_m_thompson@hotmail.com x

Amber said...

Thank you all for your responses. I have decided to cap the testers at 7 total, I have 2 from previous post (Alicia and Stacy) and I will add Jessica, Rachel, Lotte, Celeste and Islandchyck. I will contact you for your address' and I anticipate printing in a couple weeks and getting them mailed to you. Thanks ladies!

Amber said...

It has been a very busy spring for me on our little farm and I must apologize to you ladies who have volunteered to test the fertility journal. It has taken much longer than I anticipated to get these edits done. However, I have sent them to the printer and will be picking them up on Monday this week. If you haven't yet, please do send me your address and I will get your copy right out to you! Thank you for your patience. :-)