Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Need a booster

Only lost one pound this past week, so time to start making some changes to speed things back up. Shall I drink more water and exercise or cut out beans and nuts from my diet? Hmmmm, think, think, think...

In other news, the SAM-e does seem to be helping my panic attacks/ breathless / heart palpitations. I am managing well currently.

My smoothies have been giving me a bit of nausea right after drinking. The maca seems to give me a headache when I started and when I upped my doseage - only for a day though and not a bad one.

Feeling pretty good overall, been a bit moody this week but starting the progesterone cream seems to have helped some.

No comments: