Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, September 17, 2010

October 7

My first appointment is set!  I am excited and nervous to move on in this journey.  My 60 days of initial charting will be up on September 29 and my appt with Dr. Yeung is a week later.  I will continue to chart using the Creighton Method and send it to the Dr, but this gets enough to hopefully give him a decent picture of what is going on with me and where to go next.  My wonderful teacher, LaDean Barnes is preparing my referral letter and gathering all my data for him.  My hope for this appt is to have a good consult with the Dr, to get some initial exams and tests done or labs ordered, I also am hoping for a prescription for Metformin as it will often help by stabilizing any insulin resistance and lowering testosterone.

Please keep us in prayer as we will have many decisions to make - pray for answers and clarity.  Thank you all!  :-)

No comments: