Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Looking a bit encouraging

I am encouraged with this cycle so far (granted - only on day 9, but still)... my temps in the AM have been much more steady, haven't seen any peaks or dips showing hormone fluctuations.  I am hoping this continues, we will see.

I am upping my doseage of Metformin to 1500mg this evening which is where Dr. Yeung wanted me and we've gradually increased over 3 weeks now.  I am not noticing any side effects other than a bit of gassiness on the days that I have upped the dose.  Hoping that continues.  I need to get out more blood glucose test strips to check my fasting #s and see what kind of difference it has made.

We have decided to wait another couple months to see if the Met gives me a good strong ovulation before any further testing, etc... I am so anxious and excited, it's hard to be patient, but this is best.  :-)

3 comments:

adawnw1999 said...

Amber,

I take 2,000 mg of metformin in two daily doses and have found that taking them at least 12 hours apart helps eliminate the side effects. I also make sure that I take the meds with a glass of milk and then a glass of water. I hope you have success!

Angela

Anonymous said...

So good to catch up and find out how you've been doing! Wow, sounds like you've been making great strides forward in trying to bring back ovulation. Do you think your body's now healthy enough (in general) to support a pregnancy (and breastfeeding) with all the considerable physical and emotional burdens? I'm praying for you and I really hope you have success soon!! Love you!!

Amber said...

Mary, I always feel so much better when pregnant - not to mention that I love every moment of pregnancy and breastfeeding. We are very hopeful that God may add to our family through our attempts to improve my health.

Thanks for stopping by, I am keeping you in my prayers!