Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brief update

I just had a lovely chat with my Creighton practitioner.  I just love her.  It is so encouraging to hear that you're on the right track.  She is going to look into some things for me and I am also going to contact my Dr at the end of this cycle with all the info I have gathered (my bathroom looks like a lab -seriously!) and see about some more aggressive / long-term treatment.  Waiting is so hard and it seems we've been on this track forever - even though it's really only been since August since we've been actively pursuing this!  I am still encouraged with my temps, have only had one dip in the 19 days of this cycle - much more stable so far which is encouraging.  Still waiting for my peak this cycle but feeling much more positive thus far.  Tom has been doing my CrMS charting for me each night - somehow that helps my sanity lots!  :-)  That's it for now...

No comments: