Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, November 1, 2010

A new month, a new cycle...

Feeling a bit encouraged this morning.  I had a rough week last week, feeling very moody and overwhelmed and confused.  :(  However, last night that cycle ended - AND it was right when I predicted that it would come.  My peak day and probable ovulation was on day 30 which gives me a 12 day luteal phase.  I say probable because while cm and ferning support this, it wasn't a very strong shift in temps - you can see a gradual shift but the variance wasn't great and it's not a good indication.  Dr. Yeung thinks that I am ovulating but not very strongly or adequately.  The corpus luteum is not producing enough progesterone to support a pregnancy (build a lining).  The corpus luteum could be underdeveloped due to insufficient FSH or my ovaries not responding to the FSH... need to look into that more.  We will be doing progesterone blood levels on peak day +7, +9 and +11 of this coming cycle to confirm this.  I am taking the antibiotic during menses right now in hopes that it will clear up any other reason for the continuous cm and make identifying peak more clear.  Please pray for my ability to easily identify peak day this month!

No comments: