Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 1

A new cycle.  Adding cinnamon for further blood sugar control and ToCoQ10 to help lower cholesterol and give antioxidant protection.

Tom and I have also decided to try soy isoflavones this cycle.  We are concerned about the health risks of the long periods of unopposed estrogen with the long follicular phases.  We've read that taking soy isoflavones at twice the doseage of clomid for days 5-9 of the cycle can shorten follicular phases and strengthen ovulation.  We will see how it goes and report back.  I am not a fan of soy, but wasn't sure about clomid either and those were the only options I was getting.  I figure the risk was less, the cost was way less and we'd give it a try.

This also means I get to start journaling in my new printed journal - yippee!

No comments: