Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A couple changes I've made

I don't think I've mentioned these other changes in our attempt to improve my health and balance my hormones.  First, about a month ago we started making a point to sleep in complete darkness.  Turning off all electronics and any thing that puts out even the smallest amount of light in our room at night.  It has been very nice.  Here is an article about how a woman's fertility cycle can correspond with the lunar cycle.  Interesting!

Also as of about 2 weeks ago, Tom and I have stopped drinking our daily cup (or 2) of coffee.  We have replaced it with tea or hot cocoa (I'll have to share that recipe).  We will still drink a cup socially, but didn't think our habit was healthy.

This week I purchased an ovulite which makes it easier to check for ferning daily.  It also is portable - I about went crazy when we traveled for a week at my peak time recently and I didn't have my microscope with me for observations.

No comments: