Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some improvements this cycle

Well, my chart looks even better and ovulation came a few days sooner and definitely stronger than last month... now we are in the two week wait which can be so hard, but I try to look at it as a break from all the tests and observations that I have to be so careful about in the follicular phase, I still temp and track cm but no OPKs, no microscopes, and it's just waiting.  :-)  I am encouraged by this cycle so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been on a really big journey lately! It's great you're able to try all these things. And it's wonderful that you can consider trying to get pregnant. My health is so bad I can't even consider trying - it's a battle enough to keep on top of basics in house and homeschool as it is, and I don't think my body would literally have the energy to BE pregnant, let alone the risk of getting even more severe depression. But I'm sooo grateful for my three! :) God bless you, Amber, and give you your heart's desire, in His mercy. Praying!!