Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis?

Hair analysis measures the levels of 21 minerals and toxic metals in a sample of hair. Hair contains minerals that are deposited as the hair grows, though the hair is dead the minerals remain. The body uses the hair for storage and elimination of minerals.

An analysis like this one reflects the long term metabolic activity as it measures an average of mineral accumulation over a three month period of time. This is an advantage as the test results are not affected by day-to-day variations in body chemistry due to stress, diet or other factors. The results can identify mineral patterns that can be associated with several different health issues.

I was absolutely astounded when I received my first analysis results. It lined up perfectly with the issues I knew I had, symptoms I was having, and problems I suspected. In my experience it has been very accurate and informational.

No comments: