Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Next step on eating plan

I am very thankful for eggs, coffee, and baskets full of fruit. They have been my "grab-n-go" foods these last months!


The LifeForce plan says that I could add back the following foods this week (I can't believe it's been 9 weeks already!):


  • Vinegar

  • Nuts

  • Beans

  • Dried fruit

  • Juices

  • Soy sauce

  • Popcorn

However, keeping in mind that I want to transition to low carb to continue the weight loss and health benefits, I have decided that I would allow vinegar (olives/pickles/marinades - yeah!), and small amounts of nuts and beans only. I will continue to avoid the dried fruit, juices, soy sauce and popcorn.


Over the next few weeks they also allow you to re-introduce grains, yeast, sugar and dairy. My plan is to NOT add those in, except the dairy on week 16 - and that will be small amounts of raw milk, some farmer's cheese, amish butter, cottage cheese and sour cream. As I add those in, I will decrease the rice and potatoes to make the transition.


I will stick with those foods as a general guideline for life... I just can't have the carbs except on very rare occasions!

No comments: