Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Update




I have been sticking to the eating plan quite well. I am pleased! I have lost 25lbs now total, I think a few more are about ready to shed - they tend to tease me for a few days, popping off and on before staying away.



I have not been doing as well with my water drinking for 2 weeks now. I am going to work on that this week as I am sure it will help. I also am not getting my hot baths in each night. I'd like to start exercising soon also, still haven't figured out the DVDs and how to do it.



Otherwise, I think we are just chugging along... my clothes are starting to fall off of me, which is great - but not sure how to go about getting new or altering what I have. Need to think on that before I have nothing left in my closet.



I need to remember to take some measurements and add a waist loss ticker. Tom also wanted to do some pictures along the way and we haven't taken any yet (do NOT expect to see them posted - at least not yet, lol).

No comments: