Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Pretty proud of myself


This is my dinner tonight. Mmmmmm.... wild salmon filets cooked in coconut oil, salt, pepper, Bragg's Amino Acids and a bit of black tea with lemon (was out of lemon juice), rice, and wilted spinach.

I have done pretty well with my diet, even amidst the hospital stay and craziness since then. On Wed after Tom arrived at the ER I did run out to Hardee's for dinner before the surgeon got back with a prognosis. I was rushed and worried and decided I'd eat whatever I could get and worry about it later. I ordered a Mushroom-n-Swiss meal with UNsweetened tea... once I got back to the ER I sat in the bathroom to gobble it down (Will was starving but not allowed to eat before surgery and I couldn't eat in front of him but wanted to be close) and make sure I could hear if the dr. came in. I started to take a bite of the burger and just couldn't get myself to eat the bread - in fact, didn't even WANT it! The cheese I wanted, but I went ahead and wiped off everything I could and just ate the meat and fries - still not quite ON plan, but better than falling of the wagon completely!

We have had the church providing some meals, my dad brought pizza out for lunch, I baked some bread and even some choc chip cookies... but I haven't had even a smidgen of any of that. I am so thrilled that my self-control is better! :-)

No comments: