Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

2nd week of treatments

I have had a total of 4 acupuncture sessions in the last 2 weeks. After each session I get achiness in my right leg as I drive home. The first 2 sessions I also had twinges in my right ovary afterwards. The 2nd session, I fell asleep and rested well. The day after my 2nd session I started my cycle finally and it has been normal and painless! The 3rd session I felt weightless and tingly on the table - I also fell asleep pretty hard. The 4th session I slept for just the last couple minutes I think, it was rather intense - I felt pain across my kidneys and kinda radiating back and forth between my hip bones in back, I also had some pain in my sciatic nerves.

I take a pregnancy test each Tuesday before my session and they have of course both been negative. The acupuncturist did tell me that one of the ladies she was treating in the study became pregnant last week though - that is exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all those varying symptoms are interesting. You'd think they wouldn't happen if it was a placebo!