Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, May 12, 2008

I have a cold, waaah.

Just a big whine here, really. I had a sore throat Friday and Saturday and then was fine Sunday all day. Woke up this morning with pretty bad chest congestion. I feel icky. :-(

My tummy was aching last night too. I ate whatever I wanted this weekend since I was pretty much done with the yeast cleanse and am starting the low carb today. I took advantage of being "between diets" and Mother's Day weekend, LOL. I was paying for it last night, just felt bloated and nauseous and had some pains.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope that you feel better fast :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Amber! I wonder if it has anything to do with the changed weekend eating? I hope you feel better soon & do great on the low carb! I'm still adjusting... but have lost a few pounds in the last week... hurray!