Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

How the diet is going...

I started week 15 of my cleanse on Tuesday, so about a week and a half left! I will continue to take yeast killing supplements, probiotics, etc... but will switch to low-carb which means that I will be allowed dairy (cheese... mmmmm) but not rice or potatoes. That is really the only big difference between how I am eating now and what I will switch to. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I expect that since I am exercising and feeling better in general, I will continue to lose weight - hopefully even pick up the pace a little as it has slowed down a good bit. So... that's the plan!

I have been doing a lot better with my water drinking (1/2 gallon a day) and remembering my vitamins and supplements, that helps me feel better. I am also getting tired at night earlier and having an easier time waking up in the morning (I still don't like it any better - but it is easier to stay awake once I wake up and not just roll over and go back to sleep.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amber! It's good to hear all the updates! I'm glad you've lost so much weight... I love that too, when people notice and when you start fitting in your favorite clothes better... :)

Regarding Aunt Flo, one of the best methods I've heard of & used is natural progesterone cream. (Bio-identical.) You just use it until she comes, then use it as needed after that. There's also a really good fertility website at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ which helps you chart your cycle by morning basal temperature. It can be useful to know how much and when to take the progesterone cream.

Lots of love,
Mary