Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Doing so much better!

I just had to write about how much better I am feeling! I have been doing much better on feeling rested in the mornings and getting up for my quiet times. I've enjoyed sitting outside on the porch in the cool mornings with my Bible and a cup of coffee. A huge praise - AF arrived on Friday and has been completely painless! Also very normal in every way, the length of time has been especially impressive. I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great, Amber! Sounds like your body is balancing more and more...!

Sounds great to sit out on the porch in the mornings. We have ordered a wooden table and chairs for the patio right outside the back door, so hopefully I'll be able to do something similar soon!! :)