Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 5

We are still fighting off colds, coughs, earaches... ick!!!

I was sick in bed all day. Slept for 4 hours this afternoon and am doing a bit better.

I managed to eat well and get a hot tub soak and dry brushing this evening. I had grits and a fruit smoothie for b'fast, a rice cake and an apple for lunch, and 2 chicken thighs with a baked potato and corn for dinner.

I resisted the urge to have pizza rolls that Tom made the kids for lunch and biscuits with the chicken he brought home for dinner - I also picked off all the breading from the chicken. Pretty good considering I was in bed instead of the kitchen all day.

That's it for now.

No comments: