Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Check-in

My week went pretty well. My husband was very sweet and caring bring home a boquet of tulips and some steaks instead of chocolate! :-)

I was pretty sick with bronchitis much of the week, but feel almost brand new today! I got in 4 steamy hot baths and ate well all week. I was not able to exercise due to the coughing but plan to get started today. I lost 2 lbs and my waist stayed the same. I need to do better with my water still. I know that if I add exercise and water - next week will show more loss in lbs and inches.

One of our fav meals this week (besides the delicious steaks) was burgers with homemade french fries. Here is how I made them (see attached pics): Using a knife (or wavy chopper is extra fun), slice raw potatoes into thin strips. Spread onto ungreased cookie sheet. Get out your coconut oil and place "pats" of oil (using a butter knife) randomly on top of fries - probably 8 or so "pats" for a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle seasonings on top of fries... we like salt, garlic, paprika, oregano and a bit of cayenne. Place under broiler in oven with rack in highest position... do NOT walk away. Watch and listen, once the oil has melted and fries are sizzling a bit - stir on pan with a flat spatula, put back in oven and again stay close... you will want to stir once more and watch for the doneness you desire. We like them to get soft and then crispy and golden. It doesn't take long, so don't leave the kitchen or they will burn! These are yummy with burgers (grilled with liquid aminos, salt and garlic) and a veggie - we had carrot sticks and grapes. Enjoy, and I'd love to hear how you are doing!!

No comments: