Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, February 9, 2009

End of Week 1 Update

I was very surprised this AM to step on the scale and calculate a total loss of 11 lbs this week - woo hoo! I didn't expect that. I know it won't all go off that quickly, but it certainly helps. I also lost an inch from my waist too.

I have done very well with my eating plan, following that easily. Confession time: I have not done well with getting the sweating baths in. I just am not making it the priority it should be! I took ONE this week - uggh. I can feel the negative effects of not doing it, itchy skin and tense, achey, heavy shoulders (I have come to recognize that as toxin build-up). [To qualify this, I am showering regularly - it is the 30 minute HOT bath for detox that I am doing poorly taking the time for.] I also have done very badly with my water drinking... I should be doing at least a gallon a day, and I am doing well to get a quart down lately. Also... as if that wasn't enough... I am not exercising. So, those are areas I am working to improve this week.

***I changed my ticker to reflect my total lost, including the last time I did the Plan. I lost 50 lbs in 2008, and regained 25 because I did not stick to any kind of plan for food choices and exercise. I have 15 more to go to get down to where I was at the end of that cycle and start working on the next 50. So, that is why the ticker changed. :-)***

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Whoo hoo! Great Job Amber!!
You ROCK

Cindy said...

AWESOME JOB! Congrats on your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Amber, that's AMAZING!!! And that's WITHOUT the exercising and detoxing baths!! Well done you!