Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Symptoms today

I had a frustrating day. Frustrated with myself because the week had been going so well but I woke up this morning and just didn't have any motivation. I laid in bed too long, I didn't stay on schedule with the kids, didn't stay on top of meals or clean-up, didn't take my supplements or exercise. So... just kinda down this evening. Not feeling horrible, but need to pick myself up and get back to it Monday. We will be gone much of the weekend and are having company Fri/Sat, so will start afresh on Monday.

Breathing is more difficult in the evening as usual, but not too bad. My heart was racing before I even woke this morning. Tom could feel it and asked me about it. I have no idea what I was thinking about or dreaming about, but it was pounding. Stopped after a bit. Other than that... not much else to report for now.

No comments: