Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Symptoms today

Had another better day today. I was feeling really quite good this morning, didn't take my supplements until around 4pm though and I was feeling really, really tired by then. I think it was helping me to take them earlier in the day, to not get that exhausted 3pm thing. I woke up with a stiffness in my right shoulder and right side of my neck, not horrid but it's been there all day. I have a bit of discomfort in my throat, and am slightly constipated - and today I noticed that the patch of dry skin on my scalp seems to be returning. That is a yeast symptom for me and went away after my yeast detox diet over a year ago... it stayed away quite a while too. I am back on the diet now, so I hope it doesn't get bad. The evenings seem to be worse for me with the breathing issues. I need to do better with water still - need to get out a pitcher and fill it in the morning and pour from it through the day so I can see how much I am actually drinking and force myself to finish it. I did exercise today. I know that others are praying for me and I so appreciate it. Good night!

No comments: