Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Symptoms today

I had a good day today. More relaxed and I am actually in a pretty upbeat mood tonight - yeah! I slept well last night thanks to a great relaxing massage from hubby. Up early again this morning and got school and chores done before heading out to a friends to babysit. I so enjoy all the children playing together, 9 kiddos for the afternoon and it was fun and relaxing! :-)

I had a bit more trouble with the tonsil stones, some mild breathing issues late afternoon and some pretty strong heart palpitations after dinner but didn't last long. I took all my supplements and ate well. I did not do my T-Tapp due to being gone all afternoon, but will get back to it tomorrow. I did not drink enough water and am having some mild constipation returning, need to work on that. I picked up a book from the library today to read at night... that may help me get to sleep without fretting. Off to bed now!

No comments: