Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bowels

Okay, not for the faint-hearted. :-)

Will try not to be too descriptive, but I did want to add this info here. We have noticed changes in our bowels with the change in eating. Tom was the first to notice, and I have had the children marking on a chart when they have bowel movements so that I know if they become constipated. If one skips a day or two, (Heather especially has always been prone), I have them drink some "Smooth Move" herbal tea and that works right away with no discomfort. I have noticed an improvement in frequency and quality myself. If you are interested in what "normal" is... here is a link with info and.... prepare yourself... pics.

"The Bristol Stool Scale or Bristol Stool Chart is a medical aid designed to classify the form of human feces into seven groups. It was developed by Heaton and Lewis at the University of Bristol and was first published in the Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology in 1997. The form of the stool depends on the time it spends in the colon."

No comments: