Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

General update

Almost 3 weeks now since starting our new eating plan. It has been very easy and fulfilling to eat this way. I have lost almost 10 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I have days when I have a bit more energy, but am still fairly tired - though able to accomplish more throughout the day and not noticing the 3pm slump quite as much. I have not had issues with anxiety, difficulty breathing or heart palpitations recently, but am still taking SAM-e. I have not had severe endo pain, though some minor pain (not debilitating) in the past 3 weeks, but I also have not had a normal cycle since Nov 28. :-( I have not had a migraine in a while either, nigglings that I could get one but nothing serious. I have not any trouble with the tonsil stones for the last few weeks, my scalp has much improved, no thyroid pain. I have had itchiness on my face which I am working to figure out if it is an allergy to nuts or yeast growth, either way may need to cut them out of my diet. All in all, some good improvements.

My cycle is puzzling me for sure though. Have not had a menses since Nov 28 and have had 2 sessions of spotting for 2-3 days, now am spotting again. I get moody and achey and tired beforehand but then only spot. Need to figure that out. I have not used the pro cream since the end of December so it's not that. May need to consider another hair analysis and hormone panel soon.

Tom has mentioned that he has not had any heart burn for the last few weeks - hooray! The kids are doing very well on the plan. They are not complaining much, they are looking healthier. Rose said the other day that her lettuce tasted like candy - they were eating big wedges of it plain! Heather's attitude is much better the last few days, I had to stop in the middle of her grammar and tell her how much I liked seeing her smile and having her cooperate, she said that she felt happier - hooray!

That's it for now...

No comments: