Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Possible nut allergy update

I am pretty convinced that I am allergic to cashews, possibly other nuts. I am cutting all nuts (except coconut for now) out of my diet as of tomorrow so that I can figure out for sure which ones affect me and be certain I am on the right track. I LOVE nuts!!! This would be a huge bummer for me. :-( I will stay off nuts for a whole week, then try a bit of peanut butter, then almonds, pecans, and finally cashews. The symptom that I have is a very itchy face... I'll keep you posted!

Will has not seemed to react any further to the cashews, so must have been something else bothering him at the time and it has stopped, so ?

No comments: