Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reasons I don't have dairy right now

I wanted to clarify the reasons for not having cheese, butter, etc... I am doing the yeast detox diet right now and in order to cleanse yeast I am avoiding those things for a total of 4 months. I don't have a good source for raw milk cheese, butter, sour cream, etc... and don't have the time to make them right now. I believe that dairy is a good thing when eaten in it's whole state as unaltered as possible! :-) Check out Weston A. Price for more information on why!

As I move off the yeast detox, and into the more permanent low-carb phase I will add those things back in but use Amish butter, Farmer's Cheese, and healthy yogurts, etc... At that point I will also cut back on the rice and potatoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see! I didn't realise butter promoted yeast. Where did you find this out? Thanks for explaining! :)