Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Study begins!

I was accepted into the UVA study. This means that my self-diagnosis of PCOS was indeed accurate and that no other major health issues showed up (diabetes or kidney failure for example). This is all encouraging to me! I am excited about it, and so is Tom. I go on Tuesday for the 2.5 hour blood draw / baseline readings. They will do the glucose tolerance test, hormone readings and cholesterol reading. This will give a starting point as a reference for how I respond to treatments. The following week I start the 2x weekly accupuncture treatments. I will go on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for 4 weeks and then on Tuesday afternoons for the next 4 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's SO COOL!! I'm really interested to find out what happens with the acupuncture!