Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A sample of meals...

A friend asked what the typical meals looked like for me, so here is a sampling...

Breakfast
Eggs - scrambled, boiled, fried, omelets, etc...
Occasionally beef bacon (don't eat pork, don't like turkey)
I like to wilt spinach and fry an egg on top of it, adding tomatoes, avocado, onion, etc...
Occasionally will have a bowl of rice with cinnamon or fruit on top
Fruit is a great breakfast on-the-go!

Lunch
Very often a salad with lots of veggies in it - I like to add boiled egg, tomato, onion, black and green olives, chick peas, avocado, carrot, etc... with all the goodies, you don't miss the dressing!

Dinner
Chicken or Beef with veggies and rice or potato.
Favorites are: Taco salad, beef stir-fry, roast, grilled steak, burgers or chicken.

A big part of this is the lack of ALL SUGAR and dairy, cheese, butter, etc... and limiting the amount of the carby foods - the only ones are the rice or potatoes and I don't eat too much of those. I have been allowing a couple ounces of raw milk in my coffee daily. A guideline is too eat only God-made foods! Nothing pre-packaged, watch the preservatives and dyes! For seasonings I use Redmond's real salt, fresh ground white pepper, Bragg's Amino Acids, dried herbs (but watch for additives if store-bought). I also only use coconut oil - yummy in place of butter on potatoes, rice, etc.

That's it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's interesting! I assume you eat brown rice? I am limiting myself to 3-4 pieces of bread a day at the moment, hoping to cut down further soon as my body adjusts, and smaller amounts of potato with dinner (my husband, being Irish, loves potatoes with dinner!! :)

I find it interesting that you avoid butter and cheese. Is this to avoid allergic reactions? I avoid milk now, as I can't get raw and (as I'm sure you know the sugar in pasterized milk is as bad as ordinary sugar) but I use butter, plain bio-yogurt, and cheese as these are high in fat & protein but low in sugar.

I love the adherence to only God-made foods! I am trying to get back to that more & more as I get more energy. :)

Thanks for all the information!
God bless all your efforts,
Mary