Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A yummy guilt-free recipe for chocolate cravings!

I made this a couple days ago. It was pretty good - the kids didn't like it, but they haven't been without sugar for almost 4 months! :-)

Take a can of coconut milk (not lite!) and put it in a mixing bowl, being sure to scrape the sides and get all the liquid and cream. Add to that 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder (I have organic with no additives), and 15-20 drops of liquid stevia (I used vanilla creme flavor). Mix well until thickens a bit. Put in a bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes or until well chilled. It tastes better cold!

Kind of like a chocolate mousse! Yummy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's very healthy. I've been without chocolate for so long, I have no more cravings for it - but I have had been dealing with cravings for bread & digestive biscuits (sort of like graham crackers) until the last few days, when I cut carbs even more and thankfully this has helped the cravings diminish a lot. I hope this continues as I need to lose weight...