Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Symptoms today

Horrible migraine started suddenly mid-day. Very constipated and some stomach pains. I had flashy lights in my vision, mostly left eye - almost completely obstructed vision on that side. Pain was quite bad and after some sleep seemed relieved but returned due to a short trip out of bedroom into the lights. I did a water enema, skin brushing and salt water bath, felt some better but not completely. I was nauseous and finally gave in and took some tylenol. It took at least a good hour until I could sit up and then was able to eat dinner and visit as long as it was dark in the room. Around 11pm, I got up and turned off most of the lights around the house and then worked on office work until around 4am when I went back to bed and slept until 7:30. Another symptom I had was my heart was racing and I was jumpy all day. I was wondering if it was too much of the glandular support, but it started before that.

No comments: