Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just want a deep breath!

I am struggling the last few days... to just breathe. Uggh! I think it is anxiety. Got much worse on Friday on our drive home from our vacation and has been an issue all weekend. I just canNOT get a good deep breath and I feel like I need to yawn all the time, but I can't. My heart is racing some too. I have to work hard not to focus on it, or I get panicky and it gets worse. I am better right when I wake up, but once my thoughts start racing, I start struggling. I feel like I am not getting enough oxygen - though I am sure I am, as I am not light-headed or turning blue or anything serious.

I am guessing that it stems from a big week coming up... and I am anxious about being able to handle it. Tom had a big meeting with the road assoc on Saturday at the same time that Will had his first soccer practice. Tomorrow morning I go back to running the office, and we start school for the year. We are implementing a new chore schedule, If/Then consequence chart, and daily routine with the beginning of school. Also working on healthy eating and exercise again. Tuesday I have to compile a food co-op order. Friday we start our co-op classes up again. Saturday my brother and his girl are in for brunch. All of this is great, fun stuff but I feel a lot of pressure to get things ready and be sure I have the energy to do it. I also feel myself dreading the migraine/depression that I anticipate in the next week or two with my cycle. I know I shouldn't expect it, should cover it in prayer and let go... but I just can't seem to do that. Please pray for/with me in the next couple weeks, that my health would dramatically improve and I would have better coping skills with that. Thank you!

No comments: