Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Symptoms today

Today was not a bad day. We went to church and stayed just for morning worship, came home and grilled out for lunch before Mom and Oscar left. It was so yummy! I laid down and slept on the couch for a while after they headed out - yep, it was close to 4 and I was beat. I got up at some point and moved to my bed and slept until about 7. The most bothersome symptoms are my lower back and the constipation right now. AF is still hanging around. I took my supplements before bed since I had forgotten earlier. My tonsil stones seem a tad better, though I still was clearing my throat due to the feeling that something was down there. I feel hoarse, and I remember during my nap waking and feeling like there was some stabbing pain around my thyroid. It didn't last long, maybe it was a dream, I don't know? I am looking forward to starting exercise tomorrow.

No comments: