Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Symptoms today

Today I could not get out of bed - E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D... so, finally got moving and left the house for some groceries. I was on the verge of a headache all day and found my sunglasses to be a necessity. At lunch I felt like I was going to throw up - I mean seriously, not just a little nauseous - I was looking for a bag. Ends up, the reason I am so tired and was nauseous was that AF decided to stop by again. Uggh, uggh, uggh... only been 2 weeks? Visited with our friends for the afternoon and that was nice as always. Got home from a long day and am heading for bed now. My mom and Oscar are visiting over the weekend and I hope to enjoy some time relaxing. My back is very, very sore and it's hard to walk. Some heart palpitations this evening. I also feel quite hoarse and my tongue is enlarged. Tonsil stones continue. Eyes are burning, time to go close them.

No comments: