Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 1 of GAPS Intro

Heather and I came down with a stomach bug yesterday, so neither of us were feeling great today overall. Headaches, achey, etc... However, we went ahead and started the GAPS diet today, gluttons for punishment? Maybe.

All went pretty well. Here's what we ate:

Lemon water
Chicken broth
Chicken soup with meat and veggies (listed below)
zucchini
asparagus
broccoli
carrots
onion
mushrooms
snuck in some chicken livers and gizzards

Kids complained a bit, but I told them that they can have as much soup as they wanted, and anyone can eat soup for 3 days - it's not a biggie. So they did fine. Tonight, Will was complaining that his knees hurt. I had him take a salt bath which he said helped. I have a headache/neck stiffness tonight and will try to squeeze in a bath myself, but we'll see if I have time after I finish all my paperwork.

Tom has taken it upon himself to "clean out the fridge" of foods that we can't eat... so he did not start with us today.

No comments: