Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pretty miserable today

All of us, well almost all, are feeling poorly today. Rose woke up feeling sick to her stomach and has lain around and slept most of the day without eating. Will is not vomiting anymore, but feels tired and says his tummy still hurts, he has not eaten either and took a good long nap today. Heather is feeling fine, Tom is feeling fine. I am in quite a lot of pain in my back, sciatica and legs. I have no idea if it is pre-cycle stuff or detox stuff or what, but not feeling well at all. I'm trying to get office work caught up on and I have a lot of other paperwork to do pre-taxes, but having trouble focusing and getting much accomplished. I took a small nap yesterday and today. I sure hope this all passes soon! We will all get salt baths again today to be sure we are detoxing well, I already got one and did my skin brushing.

No comments: