Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2 GAPS

Will got hit with the stomach bug today, threw up 4 times but doesn't seem to have a fever and didn't complain of any other leg aches or anything. Rose has been healthy so far, Heather was much better. Tom and I both have had bad headaches today.

I got a salt bath this morning and did a skin brushing - always feels so good. I drank 1 cup of black half-strength coffee this evening hoping it will help my head. I am assuming that stopping my large cup o' joe every morning cold-turkey could cause a headache. My neck and shoulders are pretty stiff from detox and my sciatica is acting up this evening.

We ate lots of soup today, had chicken with spinach and mushrooms for b'fast - yummy. We had meatball and veggie for lunch, and then meatball with a pureed veggie sauce for dinner. It was good too. I forgot to add the beet kvass until dinnertime.

Will did not eat at all today due to his stomach bug but did drink water and some tea.

I have to whine a bit... Tom had gained 10# over the holidays like I did, and he was asking to change our eating habits so his pants would fit well again. He has been eating whatever he wants though, stuff from the fridge that we can't have, etc.... he really hasn't started on GAPs with us. So, today, he just announced that he has lost the 10# over the course of the week. He has not had the stomach bug, so it's not that. I asked him what he ate today, and he says "taco leftovers from the fridge, some pkgs of peanuts, nutty bar and a McFlurry" Uggh!!!! So what has he changed? No burgers or soda. Ugggh, ugggh! Not fair at all.

No comments: