Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Symptoms after the Holidays

I have not been eating well or exercising since Thanksgiving. :-( Many, many of my symptoms and several pounds have found me again... and a few extras:

  • Very tired and low energy
  • Heart palpitations
  • Back pain and kidney pain
  • Constipation
  • Missing menses
  • Sciatica with spotting/menses (from endo?)
  • Knee and ankle pain
  • Migraines
  • Difficulty sleeping and rising
  • Tonsil stones
  • Itchy, flaky scalp and face
  • Twitchy right lower eye lid
  • Breakouts along chin
  • Bloated and gassy
  • Dark, sweet, cloudy urine (though blood sugar has been normal)
  • Loss of appetite but increase in cravings for sugar
  • Foggy brain and difficulty conversing and focusing on tasks
Hoping and praying for quick recovery as I start taking better care of myself. I need to remember to come back and read this when November hits next year - IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

No comments: