Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2

I have started back on the yeast detox diet - now called the "McCombs Plan". Today is day 2, the whole family is doing it for the most part, though I am stricter by far. I am feeling better already, seriously! It is amazing. I went for groceries last night and we are now well-stocked on meat, rice, potatoes, fruits and veggies. I stopped by to tell dad Happy Birthday last night and was able to resist the Cold Stone Creamery cake and the offer of Sloppy Joe's. I ate when I got home, meatloaf, baked potato and corn. I had eggs for b'fast and meatloaf, rice and peas for lunch. Today we had fruit salad for b'fast with coffee (tea for kids), and burgers and rice for lunch. Tonight we will have chicken and rice and broccoli.

Oh, the kids and I T-Tapped yesterday also. My legs are sore, amazing what that little workout can do for my muscles, strength and energy. I am getting ready to go load the DVD up again today.

I need to get better about my water intake!!! I added a ticker up top - more motivating to see it in my face! :-) I feel like a wimp, not putting my actual weight there - but NOBODY knows that, not even dh. Last year this time, the number of pounds to lose said 99. I am glad that it is less, though not as much less as I had hoped. I pray I can make great strides in this.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Just looked at shrinking soleman's blog, you both have great starts! I'm doing pretty well too, and am feeling well. I should call and talk to you sometime about how things at home are getting better!