Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 7

Not such a great day.

I woke up and felt fine, but as I moved about through the morning my lower back started to really hurt. I felt a bit crampy and my legs began to ache. I was concerned it was PMS, which would be bad since it had only been 2 weeks. I think now that it was my kidneys again. I went to church but the drive was pretty uncomfortable and so I went down and laid on the nursery floor and listened on the speaker. We had a fellowship meal after worship, I sat with the children and ate but was not able to stay for afternoon worship. We came home and I stayed in bed most of the afternoon. :(

At the meal, I ate okay. Did the best I could considering. I had taken some chicken and a bowl of veggies, I also grabbed some salad with roasted onion in it, some other veggies and couldn't resist a bowl of bear stew. I avoided the dessert table entirely and brought my water jug so just drank that.

After our naps, we enjoyed a roast and veggies from the crockpot. Tom and the kids played games in the evening and I sat in our room doing Bible reading, reading blogs and enjoying the uninterrupted time. I got struck with lots of sadness though and ended up crying on Tom's shoulder after he got kids to bed. Poor guy, so bewildered, I very rarely cry. I will go into more of my feelings in a different post, different page. Anyway... here is where the night went wrong. I ate 6 cashew turtles!!!! Waaaah ;( Frustrated with myself for turning to chocolate instead of going to God in prayer.

On the bright side, I DID drink an entire gallon of water!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Remember to forgive and forget. Start each day fresh...now if only I could take my own advice. Enjoy your journey.

Anonymous said...

Poor you! What is wrong with your kidneys?? Wish I could give you a hug! I so know how those symptoms feel - I often get ones like that!!