Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy

Progesterone Chart levels entire pregnancy
NaPro chart calibrated with LabCorp in VA.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

I have been stuffing down my dealing with dissapointment this New Year and finally allowing myself to feel it this morning. Very emotional as my cycle began last week and was hard and painful, landing me in bed for several days with extreme back and kidney pain, and now getting hit with a cold - yuck!

I know that my goals for myself this year were not what God is waiting on - His timing is perfect and His Will will be, whether I reach my goals for myself or not. However, I want to be a vessel that is ready and the best I can be - a healthy me that is ready for whatever God calls me to, physically AND spiritually fit. Right now I am so NOT either of these, been very neglectful these past 6 months.

So, new resolutions with more understanding, slightly different outlook, growth and stretching happening always. As I reflect on this year, it has been a major one for us - not in ways I anticipated (is it ever?) but lots of positive growth especially with the two men (one grown, 1 little) in my life. Time to move on and look forward to 2009 and the plans God has for us... promises to be an interesting year for sure in many arenas.

Starting again, same goals...

1 comment:

Soleman said...

2 lbs in 3 days is great! Soreness is always worst the 3 day as I remember from weight lifting.